Land Rover is set to launch the 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR in India on June 28, 2018. The Range Rover Sport SVR was already available in India before, but it gets a lot of updates and all this makes it even better. before. Jaguar Land Rover has already announced the launch of 10 new cars in India and the Range Rover SV Autobiography 2018 and Range Rover Sport SVR are part of this plan. The launch of the Range Rover Sport SVR is a lot of anticipation, because it comes with a whole series of updates and frankly, it’s one of the most exciting products out of the Land Rover team in the country. . Why do you ask?
- The Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest and most performing Land Rover SUV and has received improvements from the Special Vehicle Operations (OVS) team, which sees an improvement in the feature and engine departments .
- SVO engineers focused on pitch control in the event of intense acceleration and braking, and changes to cushioning equipment improved grip, mid-corner grip, and body control. .
- The other big highlight is the carbon fiber hood which is now standard with the option of a talk. It also benefits from a revised front bumper for improved cooling and braking and new lightweight SVR Performance seats.
- Pixel laser LED headlights fit into the glossy black fringes of the new grille featuring a new Atlas mesh pattern.
The front and rear bumpers have also been redesigned, and the taillights have new inserts.
- The Range Rover Sport SVR receives a revalued 5-liter V8 that develops 567 horsepower. The supercharged V8 powers the car from 0 to 100 km / h in just 4.5 seconds.
- The Range Rover Sport SVR features the new Touch Pro Duo infotainment system featuring two 10.0-inch touch screens on the center console and an infotainment system on the top for a better viewing angle.
- The Range Rover Sport SVR is now priced at 1.97 crore (ex-India showroom)